If you wonder what a Magic Fifty Clarity Coaching Call with me looks like, here is more information and details of the initial call offered to you. First, I want to pinpoint that the initial clarity call is non-binding from both parties: you as the invitee and me as your coach of all Magic Coaching Services. Please note that time is one of our most precious assets, so if you decide to book a call with me, honour the appointment. Thank you! That being said, keep reading to learn more about it.
What is the purpose of a clarity call?
We can sum up the main purpose of the clarity coaching call can in the following points:
- Learn about you, your life and business goals, and what you want to achieve with coaching: working on a specific purpose, getting more clarity on a project/situation, or working on a more ample scope of action and goal setting.
- To let you try out coaching with empowering coaching questions so that you can get a taste of what coaching is all about and see how you feel and the benefit you have. Coaching is a trusted two-fold professional relationship that works very well if both sides play full out.
- Clearly understand if your purpose and the results you want to achieve are something I can help you with, and if so, in what terms we can reach them, i.e. I will bring concrete examples/options of an actionable coaching plan.
- Exploring the best suitable way of working together you can stick to without feeling overwhelmed, and I can feel good about your progress. What does that mean? Coaching implies an accountability process by participating in the live coaching sessions and actively engaging by going through the agreed homework and taking action. This process is usually accelerated through coaching questions, which trigger something, turn the invisible into visible, and dissolve deep blockages within minutes.
- Agreeing to work together and setting up a workflow with a private coaching program that best suits you. This varies from person to person and also from the individual situation, needs and type of investment you want to make in yourself.
Are there requirements to qualify for this complimentary clarity call?
To be able to schedule a call with me, you need to answer a few questions. You can choose the date and time best suits your agenda by clicking the button below. Once you have responded to some questions and submitted the booked call, I will contact you to reconfirm via email the scheduled call. What I expect from you is the following:
- Show a genuine interest and willingness to open up and do the together on one specific matter.
- Have an open heart and mind while telling me about yourself, what matters to you, and what you want and don’t want.
- Be ready to embrace the quest for change, challenge yourself, and move forward from your present situation.
- Answer all questions as thoroughly as possible so I have some background information about you and why you want to book the call.
- Honour the scheduled time and date for our call. I take our appointment seriously and expect you to do the same.
In which areas of your life and being can I help you with this clarity coaching call?
Here are some of the areas I can help you with the clarity call:
- Finding Clarity In Life: Self-Love, Self-Image, Identity Issues, Confidence, Limiting Beliefs and more.
- Dealing with being overwhelmed and blockages in private and business life.
- Aligning your heart to find your purpose (WHY), your goals (WHAT) and how to activate the HOW: from setting goals, taking action effortlessly and manifesting.
- Narrowing down ideas and eliminating distractions, and confusion about your new intentions and goals.
- Learning how to go faster in your mind while slowing down and becoming calmer and one with inner peace.
What can you expect from your clarity call?
The call is about 30 minutes. During our call, we will also assess whether we are 100% a good fit, and I’ll be clear and honest with you about whether I can guide you in your transformational journey. In my turn, I will ask you questions. So, during the call, you will:
- Feel at ease in a safe and non-judgmental space, and tell me more about your personal life and the issue/project/goal you want to solve/achieve/eliminate. You will feel
- Be present about our conversation, and be open to telling me how your feelings change and the insights you get during the call.
- Dig deep into one specific subtopic of your primary goal so that you can experience authentic coaching and not fluff stories.
- Be prepared to discuss the following steps, listen to the best-suited options, agree to a plan if you feel excited about it, or exit the clarity call with no further coaching agreement and no hard feelings.
I hope everything makes sense to you. Should anything still be unclear, get in touch with me. Click the button below to schedule your clarity session with me!
This complimentary session is offered at no cost and 100% no catch and no commitment on both sides. Choose a convenient date/time and answer the application questions. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
Go back to the Magic Fifty.